Residential Water service
- Residential accounts only - Commercial customers must contact the Tucson Water Customer Service Office at 520-791-3242 or 800-598-9449 during normal business hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Requests for activation of service must be received at least three business days prior to the requested start date. There is no same day turn-on of new service.
- Service can only be established on normal business days (excluding weekends / holidays).
- Based on the services at a location (Water, Reclaimed, Irrigation, Sewer, Garbage/Recycling), new accounts are subject to activation fees and/or deposits. Contact Customer Service during normal business hours for specific information.
- All applicable activation fees will appear on your first billing statement.
- Information on water rates and fees is available on the Tucson Water Rates and Fees page.
- Customers will receive notification from Tucson Water indicating whether the application has been accepted or whether the Customer Service Office must be contacted to complete the application process.
* indicates REQUIRED field. If you decline to provide this information, you must contact the Customer Service Office.
Pex Water Service To House From Water Meter
Water Service Using a Pneumatic Piercing Tool
Go Green Residential and Water Damage Restoration Services