Painting Services for homes
Expert and Professional
We appreciate that homeowners take a leap of faith when inviting a contractor into their home. In working with Catchlight, expect clear communications, a friendly efficient team, a clean work area, and professional results involving:
- Proper surface preparation, tailored to the characteristics of your walls
- Excellent dust control using HEPA filtered equipment
- Careful applications by brush, roller, or airless spray
- Historic and contemporary homes, including new construction
- Walls, ceilings, trim, wainscoting, molding and built-ins
- Bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, offices, hallways and stairs
- Kitchens, including cabinetry
Considerate and Respectful
We work efficiently in furnished or unfurnished spaces, including homes where children or pets are present.Catchlight is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified residential painting company, skilled in managing projects where lead paint is a concern.
Interior Painting Services
- Color changes, small and large-scale projects
- Plaster, drywall, and ceiling repair
- Wood staining and refinishing
- Window and sash cord repair, glass replacement and cleaning
- Light carpentry
How Much Will It Cost?
We often receive inquiries that begin with a question about pricing. “I need a 12×14 bedroom painted. The walls are in pretty good shape; what will it cost to paint?”
Truth is, it’s hard to say without knowing a bit more about the space. Are there significant holes and cracks in need of repair? What is the condition of the ceiling and trim? Are there windows, built-in cabinets, radiators and closets to paint or paint around? Is lead a factor? Will the new color be significantly darker or lighter than the existing color?
Knowing answers to such questions does make a rough estimate possible over the phone, but having an estimator visit is usually best. Catchlight estimates are free of charge and informative. We will provide a written quote detailing the work to be done including all costs. If you prefer, work can be performed on a time & materials basis.