PCL Family of Companies
Location(s): United States
My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talented individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking a Field Engineer for our Water Infrastructure Group on the Black's Ford WRF project near Jacksonville, FL.
PCL Construction, Inc. specializes in complex water resources projects. Our portfolio includes water treatment, waste water treatment, dams, pipelines, pump stations and hydro power houses. As a Field Engineer, you will be assigned to a project team and offered the opportunity to assist with typical responsibilities that include:
- Assist Project Manager, Project Superintendent and Project Engineer as required.
- Perform field engineering and design of temporary structures including formwork, lift plans and shoring as required.
- Assist with project layout.
- Assist with all schedule preparations & updates, identify cirtial work items, prepare long-lead items.
- Assist with monthly billings, cashflow projections, and processing change orders.
- Assist with quantity reporting, project costing & forecasting.
- Requisition equipment and material deliveries as required.
- Resolve field problems and conflits, liaise with subcontractors, suppliers & workforce on field details.
- Manage document control including submittal schedules, contract documents, shop drawings, etc.
- Assist with project closeout.
- An interest in a career in Construction Management and a passion for water infrastructure construction, including dams, water treatment and waste water treatment plants.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental Engineering or Construction Management is required.
- 0-3 years heavy civil/water treatment construction is preferred.
- Previous internship or work experience is highly desired.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Mircrosoft Suite and Microsoft Project.
- AutoCADD/MicroStation is a plus.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to project locations.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
The PCL Companies are recognized for career growth opportunities and a challenging and supportive work environment. As a 100% employee-owned company, our people have helped us stand out as one of North America's leading general contracting organizations.
PCL is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
Job Posted: 1 Month Old
Position: Full Time
Start Date: Not Specified
Job Reference: 1600007E
Share this Post
As a customer, you are our number one priority at Verizon. Our goal, every day, is to make sure that you receive the best…Read More